Fórum do Hardware e Tecnologia

Bem Vindo ao Forum do Hardware!!!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Bem Vindo ao Forum do Hardware!!!

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum de Hardware e Tecnologia.

BlizzCon 2009

Shou
    Shou
    Admin

BlizzCon 2009 Empty BlizzCon 2009

Mensagem por Shou Ter Set 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Asus

Asus made a very strong showing at Blizzcon this year.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

They had a couple of their upcoming Core i5 motherboards on display. This is their Maximus III Formula motherboard, based on the P55 chipset obviously. Note the lack of any IDE. This board uses a 16+3 phase VRM (16 for the CPU and 3 for the memory). Expect it to make it to retail in the next few weeks.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

What is mostly obscured by the GeForce cards in SLI is this motherboard is the upcoming Asus Rampage Gene III in the microATX form factor, so all you small form factor fans won't have long to wait for a Socket 1156 system.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Asus was also showing off their line of gaming laptops, here you can see the nicely backlit keys of the Asus G51Vx 15.6" laptop. Intel Core 2 Quad 9000 CPU, 15.6" LED backlit 1920x1080 widescreen, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GTX260M graphics, 640 GB 7200 RPM hard drive, 802.11n. Those of you in the market for a gaming laptop should keep this on your list.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Asus was showing off a lot of systems so here's a shot of another of their water-cooled rigs.

Smooth Creations

Asus teamed up with Smooth Creations for some custom paint jobs, here's a few samples of their work found around Blizzcon.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview
    BlizzCon 2009 Imageview
    BlizzCon 2009 Imageview
    BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

NVIDIA

Well I was expecting NVIDIA to be showing off some of their video cards, but instead they were showing their 3D Vision as well as ION and Tegra platforms at Blizzcon this year.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Here some gamers are enjoying World of Warcraft in NVIDIA's 3D Vision.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

NVIDIA also allowed you to have your photo taken in 3D with these lovely ladies.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

These Mobinnova smartbooks are actually based on NVIDIA's Tegra platform (I was told these were running the Tegra 650), here they were showing off full Flash acceleration in Windows CE.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

NVIDIA managed to get their hands on a prototype of Microsoft's Zune HD, which is built on the Tegra APX platform. I wasn't allowed to touch it, but an NVIDIA representative was happy to show it off. It played some 720p video wonderfully. I was disappointed to learn that NVIDIA didn't have any plans for any applications for the Zune HD to show off their hardware (a game would go a long way on the Zune HD to prove what your Tegra can do guys).

Intel

Over at the Intel booth, Intel was showing off their Core i7 systems as well as their upcoming Core i5 systems. I had a nice talk with Martin Leslie from Intel, he's on the server side of things so he was quite proud talking of QPI, the large increase in bandwidth has allowed Intel to retake several of the server benchmarks that they had previously lost to AMD.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview
    BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Creative

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Creative unveiled a new pair of headsets, catered specifically to the World of Warcraft players. First of all don't worry Alliance players, they have the proper logo for you as well. The headphone boasts THX audio, offers 7.1 virtual sound and has a removable microphone. The wireless version has a range of 60 feet. The LED lights are customizable, in fact in this picture they were continuously cycling, I managed to catch it in the proper Horde red. The headphones run on lithium-ion batteries, Creative is promising a 10 hour battery life and more importantly, that the headphones may be used while recharging. These headphones should ship in November with a MSRP of $119 USD for the wired version and $149 for the wireless.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Creative also was showing off something not of theirs. Check that out guys, that is a 43", 2880x900 Ostendo CRDV monitor. 32:10 aspect ratio, MSRP $6499 USD. Quite a sight to look at.

Kingston

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Kingston had a small booth showing off both a SLI and Crossfire system running their HyperX memory kits.

Razer

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

At Razer's booth, gamers could play World of Warcraft using Razer's mice, keyboards and headsets.

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

This booth seemed popular, can't figure out why...

BlizzCon 2009 Imageview

Razer was showing off their new Naga mouse, 17 buttons intended for the MMO players. MSRP $80 USD.

Fonte: Guru3D

Data/hora atual: Dom maio 19, 2024 2:01 pm